Erik did post a couple of interesting bugs or ui issues. Following have been fixed until now:- #952189, added dialog to prompt user to save his work in composer, using windowClosing event here
- #952173 changed default column width.
- #951531, added decoding of headerfield
- #951518, use dialog data, instead of config data to checkout supported authentication mechanism
- #951522 fixed initial selection of folder selection dialog
- #951528, newly created folders are now selected as expected
- #952164 signature file defaults to signature.txt which should be more familiar for windows users
- #952184, creating virtual folder sets parent correctly now. additionally the search dialog is opened immediately
- #953239 fixed nullpointer exception when searching IMAP folders
Nevertheless, there are still a couple of more critical bugs open. So, I guess the next testing release will be a few days later than expected.